Dear Members and Visitors,
We would like to thank you all for your patience and continued support during this challenging time.
We appreciate the government’s new advice is to avoid social gatherings and non-essential travel. In their statement they made it clear that exercise outside was still advised during this time, if a suitable distance is kept.
Golf is a great way to do this, and by following these simple directions you can minimise your contact with others whilst getting out for a game here at Stonebridge.
- For members, book online or by phone. For those wishing to completely avoid contact, check-in can be made via a phone call or using our Member’s WhatsApp Service during this time.
- Guests book and pay online. On arrival, just one of your tee time report to the desk, call or message to check-in. (Please follow all notices when checking in face-to-face to ensure safety is maintained. Only contactless or Apple/Android payments will be accepted).
- Please follow all signage instructions whilst on site.
- Do not congregate on tees or greens.
- At tee boxes, fairways and greens, practice ‘social distancing’.
- Do not touch or share each other’s equipment.
- Do not take out the flagstick when playing.
- Do not shake hands at the end of the round.
- Refrain from picking up any golf balls that have been found.
- We have temporarily banned the use of ball washers on the course.
- We have implemented a local rule to temporarily ban the removal of flags on the green.
Our main focus as always is to ensure our customers and colleagues have a clean, safe place to visit and work. With this in mind, please be aware we will be running as CONTACTLESS, APPLE OR ANDROID PAYMENTS ONLY from the 18th March 2020 until further notice.
To book online as a member, please use the link here
We will continue to follow the guidance provided by the HM Government, as well as working closely with England Golf and other golfing bodies to ensure we are doing everything possible as a business to continue to offer our customers a safe venue to visit.
Procedures will be put in place to ensure no contact is needed during your visit and customer safety remains our number one focus. Unfortunately, to ensure we can keep our customers and colleagues safe, we have taken the decision to close our Spike Bar from Thursday 19th March 2020 until further notice.
However, we will be running a takeaway menu between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday and 8.00am until 5.00pm Saturday and Sunday. The menu can be found below. Various drinks and packaged snacks will also be available, stock will depend on availability from suppliers.
These purchases must be made by contactless payment or Apple/Android pay. These can be pre-ordered by contacting the Team on 01676 938532
Alternatively, you can order at the desk in reception, we will ask that you wait for your food outside though. You will then be able to enjoy your food on the course or on our patio where tables will be spaced appropriately.
Competitions will be cancelled until further notice. Tee time bookings and procedures will still remain the same.
We kindly ask all our customers, when visiting us please be considerate of others and continue to follow the advice given to keep the most vulnerable in our society, safe.
If any of our senior members are in need of assistance, supplies or help of any kind please do not hesitate to contact us. We want to ensure our members are safe and well, regardless of whether they are visiting the club or not.
Breakfast – £3.50
• Bacon Brioche
• Sausage Brioche
• Egg Brioche
• Veggie Sausage Brioche
Burgers – £4.00
• Spicy Chicken Burger
• Beef Burger
• Veggie Burger
Sandwiches – £2.50
• Ham & Tomato
• Cheese & Tomato
• Cheese & Chutney
• Tuna & Cucumber
Sides – £2.50
• Garlic Bread
• Onion Rings
• Sweet Potato Fries
REVISED OPENING HOURS (until further notice)
- Monday to Friday – 09.00-17.00
- Saturday and Sunday – 07.30-15.00
- Monday to Friday – 09.00-17.00
- Saturday and Sunday – 09.00-17.00
- Monday to Sunday – 10.00-18.00
We thank you for taking the time to read this notice. If you have any questions, queries or are in need of help, please contact one of the following from our management team:
Kelvin Pugh – General Manager
Aneil Chauhan – Operations Manager