With the anticipated reopening of functions and events in June we are expecting a busy summer, therefore we are seeking a Chef de Partie to join us initially on a casual hour contract.
The expected minimum of hours will be 16 hours per week, with more hours available dependent on booked in business. The hours will be flexible to suit the business but for the right applicant we can work around set shifts.
You will be required to support and assist the head and Sous chef with producing and delivering food within in the specifications that Stonebridge outlines. Regular shift patterns will not be guaranteed, so flexibility of working hours is advantageous.
- To prepare and present food for booked in function business and bar checks that come in.
- Assist in the upkeep and tidiness of the kitchen area in line with the company’s minimum operating standards.
- Assist in the implementation of all company health and safety policy and all other statutory requirements.
- Ensure stock levels are correct and monitored and that wastage levels are maintained to agreed levels.
Key skills required:
- To be fully qualified.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Chef with responsibilities for stock control and maintaining hygiene records.
- Be in possession of Food and Hygiene certificates.
Application deadline: 09/06/2021
Part-time hours: Minimum 16 per week
Application Deadline: 09/06/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£9.10 per hour
To apply, please click HERE